Today is National South Dakota Day - 5 Wineries to visit in South Dakota
Today is NATIONAL SOUTH DAKOTA DAY - so in honor of it I decided to write a little
something and of course, what better else to write about but where to have a taste of South Dakotan rosé.
It turns out the Mount Rushmore state has eighteen main wineries and after doing some research here are the five I chose to feature because of their rosé selection, and also the ones that I plan on visiting when I make it to the state of the American Pasque flower.
1. Belle Joli Winery - Sturgis, SD
Belle Joli Winery Tasting Room - Deadwood, SD
2. Firehouse Wine Cellars - Rapid City, SD
3. Naked Winery - Hill City, SD
Naked Winery - Custer, SD
4. Strawbale Winery - Renner, SD
5. Wilde Prairie Winery - Brandon, SD